Created in 2004 by Marie Amandine to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Kenneth Cole, Kenneth Cole Black swept the scene and changed the world of designer perfume.
- Kenneth Cole Black has a gorgeous makeup of white blossoms that are intensive, luscious, and lusty.
- The top rated women’s fragrance opens with citrus and violet, which then makes way to hyacinth, jasmine, ylang ylang, and magnolia.
- Notes of musk and amber balance out the ecstatic blossoms from the top notes.
- Kenneth Cole Black can be worn during the day or for a wild night.
Kenneth Cole Black manages an incredibly warm and vibrant scent, all with a lovely blossoming aroma at the front. This woman's scent is entirely fitting for a 20th anniversary celebration of the designer, and it is now a top-of-the-line discontinued perfume.
- 3.3-ounce bottle of Kenneth Cole Black
- Black bottle befitting of the name
- Completely original packaging and perfume for her