1. Where are you located?
- We operate out of New York, USA — very much an American business, licensed and registered in the USA.
2. How secure is your Website?
-Our onlinediscontinued fragrancesstore is 100% safe! We are fully committed to providing a secure and safe shopping environment for our visitors. Our Website is hosted by Shopify Inc., which uses a 256-bit SSL certificate to establish a secure encrypted connection between your computer and its servers. The connection protects your sensitive data. All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information are protected by the same level of security used by leading banks. You can click HERE to learn about our additional safety features
3. How long does the delivery take?
- To most US locations, it takes 2-4 business days to ship yourdiscontinued fragrances.
4. Do you ship outside the US?
- No, as of now our perfume andcologne store ships to the US only.
5. Are your fragrances 'real'?
- We do NOT sell imitations or knock-offs. Although our online track record is not too old, we have been in the perfume business for over three decades. Be assured; you are not shopping for anything fake when you buydiscontinued cologne or perfume from us.
6. What's your RETURN POLICY?
- Read it HERE.
7. Why are your fragrances 'expensive'?
- Most of our fragrances belong to the discontinued fragranceand vintage category. Their manufacturers no longer make most of these fragrances. That's why you will not find them at a department store or most online retailers. You may wonder, how do we get it then? Well, we hunt for them both within and outside the USA, using all the sources we have developed over the years. Do we succeed? Not always. But when we do, we make sure it's a 100% authenticdiscontinued fragrance. Often, we buy it at a high price.
8. How is an Eau De Parfum (EDP) different from an Eau De Toilette (EDT) or an Eau De Cologne (EDC)?
- It's simply a matter of perfume oil concentration in a fragrance. An Eau De Parfum (EDP) has a higher percentage of perfume oil dissolved in alcohol than an Eau De Toilette or EDT.
An Eau De Cologne (EDC) is the lightest of all, whereas, "pure parfum" is the most concentrated form of perfume oil.
9. What is a TESTER?
- A tester is a perfume or cologne bottle without a box. It's the same original fragrance that is available in an original perfume or cologne bottle, which comes with an outer package. Companies give retailers testers to promote their products. Since testers are unboxed, sometimes they can be less expensive even though they are top rated cologneor perfume.
10. What are the best ways to store a perfume?
- A perfume's shelf life may be affected by factors such as sunlight, heat, humidity, to name a few. You can find some useful tips about proper storage & care of yourdiscounted colognesand perfumesHERE.
More questions? Contact Us!
Related: Perfume Fun Facts