Deci Dela by Nina Ricci is a hard-to-find discontinued perfume,originally launched in 1994.
- Classified as a chype floral fragrance, Deci Dela features top notes of apricot, raspberry, peach, and red currant.
- The middle notes of this discontinued perfume compliment the fruity top notes by adding a layer of floral layer of jasmine, sweat pea, and rose.
- Deci Dela adds even more dimension with base notes of cypress, sandalwood, and vanilla.
- A scent appropriate for day and night, Deci Dela will leave you feeling light and fragrant.
You could spray Deci Dela a thousand times and still experience the scent differently each time. The fruity top notes compared to the more floral middle and base notes add a dimension completely unique to this discontinued fragrance. No longer available in stores, be sure to take advantage of this great deal on Deci Dela by Nina Ricci.
- 1.7-ounce bottle of Deci Dela by Nina Ricci for Women Eau De Toilette Spray
- Uniquely shaped golden and pink bottle
- Completely original packaging