Looking for a cologne that offers a masculine and bold scent? Check out Aqua Di Roma Uomo Cologne by Laura Biagiotti.
- This discontinued perfume is an Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.
- This vintage fragrance was released in 2004 and the nose behind the scent is Domitille Michalon.
- Top notes in this fragrance are mint, cassia, rhubarb, grapefruit, lemon, and watermelon.
The bold and masculine scent of this vintage fragrance makes it an ideal fit for the discerning man's cologne collection. The front notes give way to middle notes of pepper and spices, creating a delectable scent, sure to lure in those around you. This robust scent gives way to base notes of oakmoss, amber, and woodsy scents.
Whether you are stepping foot into a boardroom where an important meeting is about to take place or you are whisking your lover away on an evening out, Aqua di Roma Uomo will offer you the perfect bold and luxurious aura you need to impress.
- Contains 1.3 ounces
- Designed by Laura Biagiotti
- Features a spray applicator