Designed by perfumer Jacques Cavallier, Initial by Boucheron has been a best-seller for the last two decades.
- Top notes of blackcurrant, muguet, and tangerine make for a captivating, bright scent.
- Heart notes of rose, jasmine, patchouli, pepper, and cinnamon add a bold character to the scent, making this vintage fragrance distinctive but never overwhelming.
- Base notes of amber, honey, and vanilla wrap this scent with a needed warmth, cooling down the bolder scents and making Initial a lovely, well-rounded perfume.
Released in 2000 by Boucheron, Initial was designed to be a scent that shines all the way from the first spray to the end of a fantastic evening. Not everyone can pull off this scent — but it’s an excellent vintage fragrance choice to stand out at a party, liven up a dull night, or feel invincible in the boardroom.
Order online today from FragranceOriginal for totally original vintage fragrances!
- 1.7-ounce Eau De Parfum spray bottle
- Totally original light yellow bottle
- Authentic packaging