Bond No. 9 West Broadway By Bond No. 9 EDP 3.3 oz (Unisex)
1. Where are you located?
- We operate out of New York, USA--very much an American business, licensed and registered in the USA.
2. How long does the delivery take?
- To most US locations, 2-4 business days.
3. Do you ship outside the US?
4. I wanna buy this perfume/cologne, but is it 'real'?
- We do NOT sell imitations or knock-offs. Although our online track record is only a few years old, we have a history of being in the perfume business for over three decades. Be assured, you are not shopping any thing 'fake.’
5. What's your return policy?
- Read it HERE.
6. Why are some of your fragrances 'so expensive'?
- If you look carefully, you'd notice that most of our perfumes & colognes are very reasonably priced, compared to what you would see at most fragrance retailers, online & offline. Admittedly, this doesn't include those items we marked 'discontinued.' Here is why: These are perfumes and colognes which are no longer made by their manufacturers. You will not find them at a department store or at most online retailers. How do we get it then? Well, we hunt for these discontinued and hard-to-find perfumes & colognes both within and outside the USA, using all the sources we have known over the years. Do we succeed? Not always. But when we do and know it's 100% authentic, we often buy it at a price many times higher than the original suggested retail price. That limits our ability to offer such an item at its original retail price.
7. How is a Eau De Parfum (EDP) different from an Eau De Toilette (EDT) or an Eau De Cologne (EDC)?
- It's simply a matter of perfume oil concentration in a fragrance. A Eau De Parfum (EDP) has a higher percentage of perfume oil dissolved in alcohol than a Eau De Toilette or EDT. A Eau De Cologne (EDC) is the lightest of all, where as, Pure Parfum, is the most concentrated form of perfume oil.
8. What is a TESTER?
- A tester is a perfume or cologne bottle without a box. It's the same original fragrance that is available in an original perfume/cologne bottle which comes in a package. Companies give retailers testers to promote their products. Since testers are unboxed, sometimes they could be less expensive.