Dolce & Gabbana Red is as fierce and luxurious as its scarlet packaging suggests. Launched in 1992, this discontinued perfume is a favorite of sophisticated women everywhere.
- Top notes bounce from sweet to spicy, with tangerine, ivy, basil, petitgrain, and freesia rounding out the scent.
- Base notes include sandalwood, vanilla, and musk, eliciting a beautiful feminine scent.
- Dolce & Gabbana Red has such a range of notes that it never becomes overpowering. It’s a fierce yet subtle scent all at the same time.
- This is a rare, top-selling perfume that women wish was still sold in stores.
Singers refer to Dolce & Gabbana in their lyrics for a reason – Dolce & Gabbana Red is one of the most sought-after discontinued perfumes. By juxtaposing notes of sweet and spicy, Dolce & Gabbana Red creates a designer perfume made for a confident, interesting woman.
- Tester box of Dolce & Gabbana Red Eau de Toilette Spray
- 3.4-ounce bottle with a bright red top and soft gold body
- Original, designer packaging